- How to Sell
- It is easy to sell at United Auctions Australia and you have two choices Consignment or outright Sale of your vehicle, truck, plant, goods, lifestyle & recreation or equipment Monday to Friday at any of our locations.
No Sale No Fee it’s that easy.
Benefits of remarketing with UAA
Download our pdf Guide to Selling at UAA
- We will negotiate with buyers on your behalf.
- We will market and advertise your vehicle to thousands of buyers.
- 100 years’ experience in helping people sell cars.
- UAA auctions are held nationally.
Four easy steps to sell at auction...
To arrange a free evaluation call your nearest UAA location, and bring your driver licence and registration certificate.
- Book In
We can help you set your reserve price, complete the required paperwork and book in your item in for the upcoming auction.
- Auction Day
If you do not attend the auction you must be contactable by phone, so you can potentially negotiate a sale if the reserve is not reached.
You will receive payment within 2 to 5 working days of receiving payment for the item. Payment will be for the full sale amount less any selling fees*.
- How to Buy at Auction
At UAA we have a massive range of cars, plant & equipment, lifestyle products and other general goods to choose from and different ways you can
buy them. Passenger & Commercial Vehicles are offered in weekly auctions at all operating locations and are also available for immediate purchase
Each week new auction catalogues are online and you can inspect vehicles in person at UAA locations nationally,
check our locations page for weekend and week day viewing hours.
Whether you’ve bought at auction before or not, it needn’t be intimidating. The process is just 5 easy steps:
Download our pdf Guide to Buying at UAA
Each time you participate and bid for a vehicle you must complete a Buyer Registration Form available in the foyer and online. You will need
photo identification to register and receive your Buyer Number. Dealers can complete a permanent buyers application
which you can download here
Raise your Buyer Number or hand to gain the attention of the Auctioneer.
If you are successful, you need to pay a deposit at the fall of the hammer.
Finalise the balance of your invoice by the next business day after the auction.
Once you have finalised payment you can collect your vehicle. Vehicles must be collected no later than 5:00pm the day after sale.
- Are there Buyers Fees?
- A Buyer Administration Fee applies to all Auction Sales GST is included unless otherwise indicated. Our normal buyers fees for all
Consigned Passenger & Light Commercial Vehicle Auctions is $440 and a Simulcast fee if you are successful of $66. These are the same fees
for all buyers Trade and Public.
All other auctions please Check on site, in auction catalogues or with cashiers for fees applicable to your vehicle
- When can I register for auctions
- You can register online for Simulcast anytime. Dealers can apply for a permanent buyer’s number by downloading the following form
PDF Dealer Application
To register for auctions you may download the bidders registration card here, complete the card and bring along to the auction on the day of the sale present it to
administration along with photo ID and be issued with a catalogue and a bidders number.
- I’m having site problems
This web site has been tested to run in Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 8,9,10 and Google’s Chrome. Please try using one of these web browsers.
If you are unable to connect to Simulcast then please see our technical support page here
- Are my details secure
- Yes, your details are secure. If you enter a credit card for your deposit your credit card details are passed direct to the banking system and are not stored on our servers.
- Can I trade in my old car
- Yes you can trade your car in at any of our locations nationally, we will provide you with a valuation certificate valid for 14 days
(conditions apply) which can be applied to any purchase at any of our UAA locations nationally or at any of our Motor Vehicle Dealerships,
contact your local UAA office for dealership locations.
- I need to finance my purchase
- We can provide brokerage services nationally through our approved onsite brokerage firms. Take advantage of UAA fully independent onsite Finance & Insurance broking business
with access to a range of products from leading Banks and Finance Companies as well as major insurers.
With repayment terms up to 7 years and a range of different car loan options available to suit your budget and financial needs, Leaseline & General Finance offer personalised
service to save you time and take the worry out of applying for finance.
Check out our Borrowing Power Calculator to get started today.
*Leaseline & General Finance Pty Ltd ABN 51 010 131 361 holds an Australian Credit Licence (394502) and is a member of the Financial Ombudsmen Service (16029).
- I’m a dealer who can I talk with
- You can talk with any of our onsite wholesale team at any of our locations see our locations list for more information.
Or you may wish to use Buy it Now wholesale on your members page. Selected vehicles with wholesale selling prices are listed there
||0488 003 310
||0408 715 662
New South Wales
||0412 287 852
||0412 906 419
|Truck & Plant
||0427 435 353
|Loris De Nicolo
||0411 800 022
||0427 844 007
||0403 358 723
- I have a unresolved issue who will help me
- You can contact United Auctions Australia head office on 1300 464 455 and ask for the General Manager who will assist you with any major issue that may
arise nationally. If the issue is of a minor nature or relates to a vehicle purchase you should direct your enquiry to the principal of the location where
you made your purchase.
- How can I Buy it Now
Choose. Buy. Take home.
Found the perfect vehicle and want to buy it now? At United Auctions Australia locations we provide vehicles available for immediate purchase.
You can select from a great range of vehicles including sedan, hatch, station wagon, ute, SUV and 4WD, many are Government, fleet & program vehicles and executive driven vehicles which are late model, low km’s and some even come with the balance of new car warranty.
With BUYitNOW, not only do you get the ease and convenience of purchasing a vehicle ready to take home, you also save time and money.
The fixed price for BUYitNOW vehicles includes all fees, charges and GST. We include stamp duty and any government charges, registration and safety certificates, Our price is your drive away price (unless otherwise stated)
Browse BUYitNOW vehicles on our website by selecting BUYitNOW as the Sales Type in the Browse box on the homepage and then visit the operating location to inspect in person. Check location viewing days and times, including weekend hours.
The BUYitNOW process is 3 easy steps:
Choose. Buy. Take Home. It’s as easy as that.
You can view the BUYitNOW range online or at each location. Each BUYitNOW vehicle listing includes photos, vehicle description, Road Test Report and the BUYNOW price.
Pay for your new vehicle onsite at Cashiers or Reception or contact our onsite finance team to arrange funding enquiry here
Once full payment has been confirmed, you can collect your vehicle.
- When can I come and look at the vehicles
Monday to Friday 7.00am to 5.00pm and Saturdays 8.00am to 1.00pm and closed Public Holidays.
New South Wales
Monday to Friday 8am to 5.00pm, Thursday night 8.00am to 8.00pm Saturday 8.00am to 2.00pm Closed Sundays and Public Holidays.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm Saturday 8.30am to 1.00pm Closed Public Holidays
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- When are your auctions held
- You can check our online timetable for auction and download catalogues from this link.
We do have fixed vehicle auctions every day of the week in multiple locations nationally. However we do provide BuyitNow option for both Dealers and the Public.
- Can I find out the reserve
We do not disclose the reserve on any of the items we sell on behalf of our vendors. We cannot disclose a ball park, rough idea or guide,
however you may purchase a Vehicle Auction Report Book for $10.00 which provides a guide on past sales. These are available for the Passenger
and Commercial sales in NSW.
- How do I bid
There are two ways of bidding, on-site and live or online and in real time:
To bid online you will need to fill out the online registration form and supply the required information. For more information on online
bidding please call our Service Desk on 02 8850 1192
- On-site and Live
To bid in person live onsite, you will need to visit UAA operating location and register at reception the morning of the auction. Registration is free and you
are required to provide photo ID such as a current Passport or Drivers licence. If you are a licensed dealer you can download a permanent buyers application
all questions and information must be supplied prior to approval.
- What happens if I'm successful in an auction
- If you are the highest bidder, and the item has reached the reserve price, you will be required to pay a deposit of 10% or $500.00, whichever is greater.
Payment can be made by cash, bank cheque, EFTPOS or credit card (Visa and MasterCard only and a processing fee of 2.00% applies to credit card transactions).
Personal cheques and business cheques are not accepted. You are also required to pay the balance of your purchase by 4pm the following day. In some cases your
bid maybe referred to the vendor for approval at a lesser amount, we will negotiate for both you and the vendor to ensure all parties receive an opportunity to
buy and sell.
- What other fees do I have to pay
- On top of the purchase price of your vehicle you will be required to pay a Buyer Administration Fee when you buy under Auction Sale and if you buy online at our
internet auction a simulcast fee. A Government charge applies to all BUYitNOW vehicles, which must be paid after the sale of an item. Please check the catalogue or
ask at the selling location for fees associated with your vehicle. Some states like Queensland do include stamp duty and other fees in the BuyitNow price if it doesn’t
it will display EGC (excludes government charges)
- Can I start the cars
- You cannot start or drive any vehicle, truck, plant or equipment at any location. Site OHS and relevant legislation is in place to protect our staff, clients and customers
safety which is of paramount importance to UAA.
A test report is provided in most sales as a guide. However if you are purchasing through our BUYitNOW option you can test drive the vehicle.
- Are all of the cars sold with a Road Worthy Certificate
- Vehicles that are sold with current registration during a Public Auction will come with a current Safety Certificate relevant to the state in which it is sold.
All BuyitNow vehicles unless otherwise identified will be sold with a *Safety Certificate, Statutory Warranty & Stamp Duty (if applicable) any variance to this will be clearly identified on the sale.
*Please note that in Victoria we are not required to supply any roadworthy certificates.
- What about vehicle books and accessories
- All log books and spare keys if available are provided to the purchaser on delivery after final payment. All lots are identified as having books will be provided to purchaser.
All log books are secured in administration and maybe inspected at any time.
Spare Keys, Satellite Navigation Discs, SD Cards if available are held with the log books. If any of these items are not with the vehicle at the time of sale, no guarantee is provided
that these items will be supplied by UAA at any time, whilst every endeavour is made to ensure they are provided we will not be held liable for their supply.
All accessories as sighted by the purchaser will be provided on delivery to the purchaser as per our vehicle description report, attached to the item.
- How do I login
- You will need to register. You will then receive a bidder number. Use your bidder number and the password you entered when you registered to logon. Remember to accept the terms and conditions.
- What is Simulcast
- An auction is simulcast when internet bidders can bid in competition with floor bidders. If you attend an auction you will see plasma TV screens close to the
auction box. These screens show each bid as it is received with different colours for internet and floor biddders.
Not all simulcast auctions are open to the public.
- What is Your Maximum Bid
- For Simulcast Auctions you can place Pre-Auction bids, where you enter your Opening Bid and you can also enter a Maximum Bid. If you can not watch the auction the Simulcast system will then bid on your behalf up until your Maximum Bid.
- How do I pay for a vehicle
- You can pay for your purchase onsite at Cashiers or Administration on the day of purchase or up to 5.00pm the day after the sale. EFT payments are preferred options for settlement and banking details are on your Sales Invoice. Credit Card payments can be made in person at the UAA location.
- How am I invoiced for purchased vehicles
- We can email, fax and hand deliver all invoices. You as the purchaser have these options. Accurate information must be supplied by you the buyer to the UAA location.
- What is an Auction Calendar
- This is our fixed auction program throughout the full year 1st January till the 31St December and can be downloaded here.
- How can I contact the support team
- For Simulcast support, please contact Bidsonline on 02 8850 1192.
- What is Autofleet
- Government departments, fleet and leasing companies consign their vehicles to be sold at auction. These vendors can view the status of all their vehicles and their sale results in our online reporting tool: AutoFleet.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org@untiedauctions.net.au